If you have submitted your Statement of Commitment and are thinking about how to evidence your achievements in your Statement of Impact, this is the session for you. The purpose of
If you have submitted your Statement of Commitment and are thinking about how to evidence your achievements in your Statement of Impact, this is the session for you.
The purpose of this session is to:
- Plan how you will complete your Artsmark Statement of Impact
- Gain a clear understanding of how to evaluate the impact of Artsmark and arts activity within your school
- Increase awareness of the Arts Council’s quality principles of arts education and how they apply to your work
- Create an action plan for your Artsmark journey with evaluation methods and key dates
- Ensure that you will meet the criteria to attain the Artsmark level you are aiming for
You should bring along a copy of your Statement of Commitment, School Improvement Plan, Self-assessment Tool, the Quality Principles document and any evaluation tools you already use.
There will be opportunities to hear other schools’ stories and discover how they are approaching this part of the Artsmark journey.
If you would like to go to an evaluating impact session, but cannot get to Birmingham, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further options.
Please note this course will now be taking place online and all bookings will be for a place on our digital session.
(Tuesday) 10:00 am - 12:30 pm