“I’ve never been disappointed in any Arts Connect event or programme I’ve attended, as those involved are always extremely approachable, knowledgeable, supportive and generous with their time and resources. I feel like Arts Connect is the ally everybody working in the arts should have – an organisation who encourage change and growth and creativity.”
Following on from our highly successful Leadership in the Arts and Cultural Sector programme, we have developed a leadership development programme specifically for Independent Artistic and Creative Directors with at least five years of experience in their sector.
Who is this programme for?
- You work as an Independent Artistic or Creative Director and live in the United Kingdom
- You lead your own projects or you work on behalf of organisations of which you are not an employee
- You can demonstrate that you have a minimum of 5 years experience of working in this way in the arts and cultural sector
What will this programme do for you?
Taking part in this course will support you in:
- Be the leader you want to be in the arts and cultural sector
- Lead with self-awareness in the service of your artistic vision and practice
- Have greater impact and more confidence in leading people and projects
- Develop greater resilience through learning and reflective practice
How will the course be delivered?
- 4 online group workshop sessions of 3.5 hours per workshop (including breaks) t
- One individual executive coaching session
The workshops cover:
Workshop 1: Being a Leader in Your Artistic Practice
Workshop 2: Leading Projects With Awareness and Skills
Workshop 3: Leading With Your Artistic and Creative Practice to Inspire Others
Workshop 4: Leading, Learning and Resilience
20th September, 2nd November, 29th November & 14th December
For further information about the course please contact:
Enquiries can be made to Susan Goodwin, Associate Director. M: 07976 912977