Fee: a maximum of £35,000 (plus VAT if applicable); an inclusive fee (to include travel & delivery costs)
Deadline: Monday 7th November (12.00 midday) 2022
Arts Connect are seeking quotations for a Creative Producer to work in partnership with us and the Association of Senior Children’s and Education Librarians (ASCEL) to deliver 5 fun and engaging ‘Careers with Words’ events during National Careers Week (March 2023) for young people. This will include developing an events toolkit, evaluation, and case studies to support libraries regionally and nationally to host careers events for and with young people.
Arts Connect and ASCEL are seeking an experienced Creative Producer to deliver the following:
- The development and delivery of a minimum of 5 ‘Careers with Words’ events for young people at library settings across the West Midlands.
- A ‘Careers with Words’ event toolkit developed to enable libraries to continue to deliver and offer creative careers opportunities for and with young people.
- To evaluate and create filmed/written case studies to support the sustainability and legacy of the programme.
- Researching and collating local, regional and national resources about careers within the library, information and literacy sector.
- Developing Arts Connects and ASCEL’s creative careers offer as we move into our next stage of delivery, through researching, developing and piloting different approaches to place based creative careers events.