Application Closing Date: Monday 18th July – 12 Noon
SCEP is seeking an experienced freelance Development Co-ordinator/organisation (this is open to both individuals and organisations) to support the development of a Steering Group and membership to grow and deliver its vision and forward plan.
The Development Co-ordinator will support SCEP by:
- Recruiting, engaging and managing new SCEP members and the development of a Steering Group
- Co-ordinating and administration of all meetings
- Co-ordinating and developing a digital/social media presence
- Planning and delivering events/activities for SCEP to support and widen the membership and build awareness
- Identifying and applying for funding and investment to fund SCEP activity and programmes with support from the Steering Group
SCEP will be hosting a briefing session via Zoom on Monday 4th July from 4pm to 5pm and Thursday 14th July from 9am to 10am for any interested individuals or organisations to find out more about the role and CEP, if you would like to attend or would like to discuss the role further then please email Lucy Carlton-Walker (Arts Connect – Local Cultural Education Partnership (LCEPs) Manager.