Arts Connect are seeking quotations for the development of a Creative Careers Resource Hub, delivery of 5 events across the region in partnership with the Local Cultural Education Partnerships (LCEPs) during National Careers Week (March 2023), an Events Toolkit and Case Studies. To support the LCEPs and Arts Connect to develop their Creative Careers offer for young people across the West Midlands.
Up to a maximum of £30,000 (plus VAT if applicable); an inclusive fee (to include all travel and event delivery costs).
Arts Connect is seeking an experienced professional/organisation to deliver the following:
- Researching and collating local, regional and national resources and identifying any gaps in provision that Arts Connect could potentially develop further.
- The development and delivery of a minimum of 5 local events for young people by LCEPs in partnership with Arts Connect.
- A Creative Careers Resource Hub developed and hosted on the Arts Connect website, that acts as a ‘one stop shop’ for young people and the adults that support them to access resources and for signposting.
- A Creative Careers Event Toolkit developed to support the LCEPs to continue to deliver and offer Creative Careers opportunities for and with young people.
- Developing Arts Connects Creative Careers offer as we move into are next stage of delivery, through researching, developing and piloting different approaches to place based Creative Careers events.
Deadline: Monday 31st October (12.00 midday) 2022
Image credit: Aaron Scott Richards