Arts Connect’s Tea Party is back for 2022!
Date: Wednesday, 29 June, 2022
Time: 3pm – 6pm
Location: Midlands Arts Centre, B12 9QH
Deadline: 7th June 2022
Invitation to artists and arts and cultural organisations:
Apply now for this great opportunity to promote your projects and programmes at this popular event.
In previous years over 100 teachers have attended and enjoyed engaging directly with artists/makers/ arts and cultural organisations at this Arts Fair and have also joined a special Vintage Tea Table with tea & cake hosted by an artist/arts and cultural organisation who will lead focussed topic discussions and promote their own linked projects.
What the Tea Party 2022 can offer you as artists, arts and cultural organisations…
- a chance to speak directly to teachers from the region promoting your work on your stall in the Arts Fair (x1 table space)
- engage with teachers through hands-on demonstrations at your stall (extra space given if you request for this option)
- inclusion in the Arts Directory (printed and online) of all arts organisations/artists involved and then promoted by Arts Connect
- ‘Try before you buy’ experience by contributing to our Raffle (held at the end of the event)
- Extend your contacts directly on the day
- Be part of the social media campaign featuring all those involved in the event
- Stimulate interest in your programmes by hosting one of the eight 30-minute Tea Tables leading a discussion on one of our focussed themes for 2022 (Language/ Digital/ Health & Well Being / the Environment)
- It’s FREE to be involved and we offer a cuppa and much needed time to network with other artists and arts organisations to catch up again!
How to apply:
Complete this short online form by 7th June 2022 (at the latest) and we will get back to you to confirm by 9th June. The form also details application criteria and options for different ways you can be involved.
Feel free to apply earlier if you have an idea for the Hosted Tea Table so we can discuss ideas with you.
Please note we have a limited number of spaces available and are usually over-subscribed.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss ideas for Tea Table Hosting do contact Janette Bushell, the Event Coordinator: email firstname.lastname@example.org who will be happy to help.
If you require this document in alternate formats, or have furthers questions about accessibility, please email Gemma