Date: Wednesday 29th June, 3pm – 6pm
Location: Midlands Art Centre
Are you looking for ways to bring the curriculum to life?
After a long 2 years you are invited to take your place at the tea table. Come and meet a host of arts organisations, venues and artists all brimming with ideas to refresh the curriculum … you’ll get a chance to meet arts organisations large and small, galleries and museums and some lovely artists too.
Who is it for?
Early Years, Primary, Special and Secondary school teachers will be able to meet arts organisations, museums and artists who are delivering some of the most exciting education programmes in the country.
What can I expect on the day?
– Explore an arts market with stalls hosted by 50 arts organisations sharing their projects and programmes
– Start conversations to discover bespoke programme to meet your curriculum needs
– Enjoy hands-on activities
– Gain Artsmark & Arts Award advice
– Relax at the fabulous vintage tea party with hosted tables discussing key themes
– Hear about new offers and opportunities
– Take home a printed directory and resources
– Win ‘Try Before You Buy’ prizes in our end of event Raffle
– Discover Midlands Arts Centre‘s exhibition spaces [add text on the Common Wealth Games Exhibition?)
You will be able to book onto one of the two Vintage Tea Table sittings which will be hosted by an artist / arts educator who will lead a discussion topic and share project ideas on one of the following themes :
Communication (spoken and written)
Health & Well Being
Full details of the session will be sent to you in June for you to select your choice of Tea Table topics /timings.
Doors open at 3pm, registration time flexible and the stalls will be there until 5.45
Tickets are £5 and available to all schools in the region. We sold out at the last Tea Party so early booking recommended.
If you have any queries related to bookings please contact Gemma at email@example.com
For advice on travelling to the Midlands Art Centre, please click here
This is an Arts Connect event produced by The Company.