Trainee Assistant Event Manager x 2 (up to, and including, 25 years of age)
Bursary: £600 each – 4 days: flexible days except for the event on 29th June 2022
Deadline: 16th June 2022 (no later than 12.00 noon)
We are particularly keen to support young people, up to and including 25 years of age, who are interested in developing experience and skills around Event Management. This bursary will involve shadowing an experienced Event Manager, and the Arts Connect’s Event Team, through the planning and delivery of Arts Connect’s annual regional Tea Party on 29th June 2022 at Mac Birmingham. The Trainee/s will also be mentored by Arts Connect, and the lead Event Manager, as well as assisting and supporting the Event Team at the event.
The Assistant Event Manager Bursary will include (the exact dates/times are negotiable, except that you must be available on 29th June 2022 all day):
- Initial planning for the training opportunity with the lead Event Manager and Arts Connect’s Event Team (4 hrs)
- Shadowing and supporting the lead Event Manager to plan and deliver the Event (2 days)
- Supporting the Tea Party event – 29th June 2022 (1 day)
- Mentoring Advice session/s with lead Event Manager on negotiable areas eg applying for similar events, CVs etc. (2 hrs)
- Advice session/s with Arts Connect on negotiable areas such as: the support offered by Arts Connect; working with schools, applying for commissions; work in arts education, CVs etc. (2 hrs)
The Bursary for Assistant Event Managers (x 2) of £600 each will cover 4 days (based on £150 a day, for a maximum of an 8 hour day).
How to Apply and Further Details