Walsall Cultural Education Partnership (WCEP) – Development Officer (Freelance)
WCEP is seeking an experienced freelance Development Officer/organisation (this is open to both individuals and organisations) to support the Management Group to develop and deliver its planned programme and forward plan.
The Development Officer will support WCEP by:
• Managing, recruiting and engaging new and existing WCEP members
• Co-ordinating and administration of all meetings
• Co-ordinating digital and social media presence
• Develop and deliver an annual Tea Party for teachers and arts, cultural and heritage organisations/professionals in autumn/winter 2022 with support from a Task Group
• To identify and apply for funding and investment to fund WCEP activity and programmes with support from the Management Group
Application Closing Date: Monday 20th June – 12 Noon
WCEP will be hosting a briefing session via Zoom on Wednesday 8th June from 2pm to 3pm and Tuesday 14th June from 10am to 11am for any interested individuals or organisations to find out more about the role and CEP, if you would like to attend or would like to discuss the role further then please email Lucy Carlton-Walker.
Read the full Job Description here.