Current Aims & Objectives
1. Have an established and sustainable network of arts, cultural, and education partners
2. Have an active youth board, representative of children and young people across the borough, who are both advocates and decision makers for the work of the Solihull Cultural Education Partnership.
3. To ensure an ongoing programme of youth consultation which not only asks but actively listens to our children and young people.
4. To encourage and inspire children and young people, in and out of school to engage in quality activities in arts and culture
5. Build strong partnerships so that schools and youth organisations are empowered to be drivers in providing opportunities that demonstrate the value of arts and culture to children and young people, parents, carers and the wider community.
6. Ensure there is a high profile for arts and culture for children and young people in Solihull, regionally and nationally
7. Work with existing partners, and develop new partnerships, to ensure progression routes for children and young people into FE, HE, and careers in the creative industries.