Current Aims & Objectives
Walsall Cultural Education Partnership: Is a network of arts and cultural organisations, artists, schools, FE, HE, the Music Education Hub, Walsall MBC, Art Connect and the voluntary and community sectors.
Walsall Cultural Education Partnership seeks to capitalise on the strengths of our rich cultural heritage and identity to build a sense of belonging to and pride in our locality. We will engender a commitment to the intrinsic value and transformative power of arts and culture for children and young people (aged 0-25 years) in Walsall.
What we do:
- Raise awareness of opportunities for children and young people in Walsall
- Connect the educational sector with arts and cultural organisations and artists
- Create new arts, cultural and educational opportunities through cross sector working
- Organise and promote events, programmes and CPD that provide valuable and high quality arts and cultural experiences for children and young people
- Provide a network for people who want to work together to improve arts and culture for children and young people in Walsall
- Lever funding to support arts and cultural educational opportunities for children and young people