Current Aims & Objectives
Worcester Local Cultural Education Partnership is a collective voice for those who believe in the value of the arts by, for and with children and young people. We will inspire change for 0 – 25 year olds through advocacy, collaboration and professional development.
- Increase the engagement and ‘Voice’ of children and young people to inform WCEP and contribute to its development
- Work with the group of Young Producers to inform WCEP events
- Support the Young Producers to bridge the gap between education and work
- Diversify the membership of the to increase the breadth of children and young people who can access the arts
- Establish the WCEP as the ‘go to’ group for schools and organisations wishing to engage in the arts